This week I started implementing the simplest of AI opponents. This implementation turned out to be more complicated than I had imagined. We will take
In my previous post, I talked about the dropping of materials from asteroids. I was using Unity’s Random.value to determine the type to drop and
Or is it… This is a continuation down the refactoring road after I played my initial build on a mobile device. As you may recall,
Last week we talked about the issues I created for my mobile processor by using overly complicated mesh collider geometry. This week we will look
So far I have been developing and testing on my PC. I dev on a Mac with a 4.2 GHz processor and 64 GB ram.
This week I have completed the game mechanics for moving and shooting Asteroids, dropping materials, and collecting cargo. This is the easy part!!! From here
This is the start of our journey through the development of Space Quest, a multiplayer 2D shooter. Through this blog, I will discuss the hurdles